Colabor Income Fund completes ipo for gross proceeds of $55,000,000

    BOUCHERVILLE, QUEBEC – June 28, 2005 – Colabor Income Fund (the “Fund”) is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed its initial public offering of 5,500,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit for gross proceeds of $55 million. The units of the Fund commenced trading today on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CLB.UN. The net proceeds of the offering were used to indirectly acquire a 50.6 per cent interest in Colabor LP. Colabor Investments Inc. retained the remaining 49.4 per cent interest in Colabor LP.Know more

    This entry was posted in Communiqués. Bookmark the permalink.

    Comments are closed.

    Colabor Corporate